Wednesday, July 14, 2010

To sum up

To sum up, I have a cheerful personality and strong sense of responsibility and humor, skilled in organization, cooperation and communication. I can work well independently or in teamwork and excel in fast paced environment. I have the quick learning abilities, and high potential to develop. I am convinced that I can fit for your group and would devote all my effort to my future job. I will take advantage of my experience to creat more value for the company. 8 years IT experience:5 years project management, 2 years offshore development service management.
Experienced in Department Managment/Project Management/ITO with US client/CMMi 5/Pre-Sale/Software Developmen
Experienced in making proposals
Experienced in MS Office/MS Project/UML/.NET/C#/ASP.NET/Delphi/VB/SQL Server/ Oracle etc.
Fluent oral English
PMP Certified
Have US onsite experience. ed hardy trousersI have good interpersonal communication skills and team spirit, full of spirit and creative thinking; ed hardy hoodiesaffinity human kind, active warm, lively and cheerful, lacoste polo shirtswith a down-to-earth workingpolo shirts attitude and good pressure capability,ed hardy underwear and I have very good and practical ability to operate .where is my home

followme
fly away