Thursday, March 4, 2010

Good communication

Good communication and cooperation skill;Experienced in the polo shirts development life cycle, including requirement collection, gap analysis, solution design, technical design, testing plan, and documentation; Experienced in ERP(BaaN V) logistic module and ralph lauren polo shirts, be familiar BaaN V Finance module; Experienced in business process in manufacture

Customer facing IT program management & cheap ralph lauren polo shirts window; Customer requirements analysis and solution delivery;Prepare test plan, testing case and documentation; Support ERP(BaaN V) &B2B system; Responsible to co-ordinate with IT regional implementation manager, site manager and Corp resources to fulfill customer business requirements;Train usersIn you I feel protected like a baby foiled in it's mother's faithful armsThrough the dominion of darkness I walk with no fear for I no longer walk aloneIn you I will stand on the tallest mountain and proclaim; my eyes are no longer looking My heart is locked The key, I threw away and it's gone with the storm the storm you calmed down with your arrival.